The first step is to sign up for a Fleet account.
- Once you're logged into your account, click “Find Rates” on the top menu bar.
- Choose a service type: Air, Ocean FCL, Ocean LCL, or LTL Trucking
- Key in the vital information about your shipment: origin and destination, ship date, commodity and container type. For an air shipment, key in the dimension and weight.
- You will see a list of all options available for your shipment. The “Total” amount that you see is the charge for port-to-port service.
- If you want to add more services such as ground transportation, warehousing, customs or insurance to complete your shipment:
- Click “Add Additional Services” under the “Additional Services” section on the left.
- Select the services that you need
- Click “Add Services” to confirm. If the charge of the additional services is known, the Total amount will be updated accordingly.
- Please note that, in many cases, charges for ground transportation, customs and warehousing services will be added later, as the precise fee depends on the commodity, weight, volume, origin and destination of your shipment. The cost of these services may not be reflected in the “Total” amount listed.
6. If you like the rate, click “Book this Rate.” You will be prompted to key in the contact information for the origin and destination of your shipment.
7. Once complete, click “Book It” to finish. You will see a message confirming that your shipment is booked. A member from Fleet team will reach out to you to confirm the details and discuss the next steps.