PEGASUS MARITIME, INC.

From
To
Rating details
Ease of use
On time delivery
Customer service
Cost / price
Quality of people
Ease of use
On time delivery
Customer service
Cost / price
Quality of people
Very good service so far, no extra comment.
8 months
Ease of use
On time delivery
Customer service
Cost / price
Quality of people
Nothing to add.
8 months
Ease of use
On time delivery
Customer service
Cost / price
They need to improve just a little the delivers time and the prices.
9 months
Ease of use
On time delivery
Customer service
Cost / price
They never deliver on time.
10 months
Ease of use
On time delivery
Customer service
Cost / price
70% of the time the delivery is here and the other 30% is either late or doesn't make the estimated time
12 months
Ease of use
On time delivery
Customer service
Cost / price
Quality of people
I dont work a whole lot with them. Its usually the factory that ships our product to us that deals with them but everything seems fine.
about 1 year
Ease of use
On time delivery
Customer service
Cost / price
Quality of people
They keep and touch and are quick about getting rates back to me.
over 1 year
Ease of use
On time delivery
Customer service
Cost / price
Quality of people
We primarily use Pegasus
over 1 year